You can request a refund from your Gaming Traders balance in the following cases:
- Your order was canceled.
- All sales are final at Gaming Traders and refund will not be given unless the item received is not working or as described.
Gaming Traders do not cover the following:
- Buyers have verified and confirmed the receipt of the order.
- Buyer’s remorse.
- Transactions made outside of Gaming Traders Marketplace.
- Any amendment by Game Developer / Game Publisher after delivery is successfully conducted.
- Gaming Traders does not cover fraudulent claims. We reserve the right to pursue legal actions and permanently suspend a buyer’s account for filing fraudulent claims.
- Buyers must only confirm the receipt of your order after you have verified the item received is as described in the product listing and in working condition. Confirming the receipt of your order indicate that you are satisfied with your purchase and agree to release the payment to the seller.
- The buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the purchased Goods and/or Services if no claim, issues and/or complaints is raised or made by the relevant Buyer to Gamin-Traders within forty-eight (48) hours upon delivery of the purchased Goods and/or Services. Refunds will not be given for orders which its payment has been released to the seller.
- All Sale Contracts are strictly made between the relevant Seller and the relevant Buyer to the full and absolute exclusion of Gaming-Traders and Gaming-Traders does not provide any after sale services. Gaming-Traders may, but shall not be obliged to, assist the Buyer or the Seller in the event that any dispute arises after the conclusion of any Sale Contract.
- In the event of a trading dispute, buyers have 48 hours to respond to our request for information by providing evidence for validation. We will deem the issue resolved and close the dispute if the buyer fails to do so within the stipulated time frame.
- All payment disputes or chargeback is not covered by Gaming-Traders. We will stop the investigation and any request including refunds.
To submit a request, contact our support team via Gaming-Traders.com. The rules and regulations of refund procedures are presented below.
We only consider requests within 48 hours. It takes between 1 and 14 business days to transfer the money to your personal account. The exact time depends on the particular payment systems. Gaming Traders can not influence this process.
We can only return money to the account in which your balance was Replenished;
You can request a full or partial refund. The majority of payment systems support full refunds only. Partial refunds are available by a limited number of large payment systems, such as Paypal. Unfortunately, Gaming Trades can not influence this.
If you have replenished your Gaming Trades balance and then spent a some of it; if the Arbitration team partially returned your money as the result of a dispute
with a seller, only a partial refund is available. If your payment system doesn’t support partial refunds, a partial refund to your personal account will be
unavailable. However, the balance will remain on your Gaming Trades account and you can spend the money on the website.